Of Interest to Wizards
- Spells take up the spell level + D6-1 pages in your spell book. Much like your hard drive you should always know how much space is taken up and how much is left in your spell book.
- Copying a spell to your spell book destroys the original, whether it is from a book or scroll
- All magic-users have the skill Bookbinding: Spell Book at 25% + 5% per level (Palladium style). This is used when your wizard decides to make his own spellbook
- Much like ornamented and custom weaponry, a handsome monster-hide-bound tome helps boost your honor and fame.
- Copying a spell to your spellbook takes 1 day per spell level and 15gp per page